Sunday 12 May 2013

A Mother's Day letter part 3.....

Here is the final letter in my Mother's day weekend blog post marathon... I hope you enjoyed the posts!

A letter to my daughter,
    All week I have been looking forward to a day all about me, I dreamed of the special things that could happen, sleeping in, special breakfast, gifts, words of encouragement, special meals, afternoon naps... you name it and thats how I imagined my day.  But today I got an even better gift, I just got to be your mom.  See today wouldn't be possible without you.  Because of you I get to celebrate the most wonderful role I have.. mom.
    From the moment I knew you were born, I loved you.  I loved everything about you, from your tiny wrinkled feet to your perfect little nose.  I never knew that love until that day your picture showed up in my inbox.  I love your story and that I get to be apart of it.  I love that you call me "Mom" and that you hold my hand when we are relaxing together or when you are sleepy.  I love that you can climb the walls by just your sheer will and love to roll in mud and sand.  Your laugh is the best sound in the world and nothing makes me smile more than knowing you laugh every day.  You are not afraid to express your emotions wether that be anger, frustration, excitement or amazement. You my girl teach me new things every day.
   I know I mess this mom thing up, but little girl I love you more than I can tell you.  Today when I woke up at the crack of dawn to your voice I knew I had the best gift for this special occasion, I got to spend the whole day with you.  Thanks for making this Mother's day the best a mom could ask for!
Love you always,
Mother's Day 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment