Wednesday 28 October 2015

Grab a cup of tea and let's catch up!

Has it been a full year since I shared our heart and story with you? I was visiting with a friend who reminded me I needed to get back to the computer to blog, I was shocked to think anyone one reads our story but also that it had been so terribly long since we shared our adoption journey.

I started writing because I had so desperately searched the Internet for successful stories of adoption and just couldn't find as many resources as I would have liked. Over time my insecurities about my writing and the interest in our story made it easy to walk away from blogging. However, I remember the hours of searching and hope that someday someone in a position like I was in will find encouragement, strength and hope from our story.

So it's time to update the blog starting with where we left off....


Our princess is 4!!!! 


1st day of preschool

She is full of life! Her laughter is contagious and her strength is amazing. This little girl is discovering what it means to be compassionate and caring and balancing that with her determined outlook on life. There are no boundaries standing in her way ( other than maybe mom)


learning to golf

Not much escapes her little ears, and her understanding of life is amazing.


This is the first year we have had any questions from our sweet girl about her story.  Some days it confuses her, other days it brings her peace to hear me tell her the story again. One of the phrases you will overhear her say is " I grew in your heart, right Momma?"


Yes sweet girl, 4 years ago ( and before that) you were a seed of hope, joy and the promise of tomorrow planted in my heart. Im excited to see what being 4 is like for you!


Thanks for following along! 
Blessings






No comments:

Post a Comment