Friday 20 July 2012

My Blessing

Today Grace you are 9 months old and I must say today is extra special to me, because this morning I woke up very early with you, and watched you smile as I walked into your room to get you out of your crib.  My heart soars every time I make you laugh or make your whole face scrunch up in a smile, and I feel a sense of pride when you get mad at me when you feel like I am stopping you from accomplishing your goal ( like climbing the couch by yourself).
  Grace you are our blessing.  We do not deserve the opportunity to be your parents, but by God's amazing love and His grace, he blessed us with the opportunity to love you and care for you!  If someone asked me 5 years ago what my life would look like at this moment I could have never imagined that I would be waking up in Taiwan listening to your sweet voice welcoming the new day.  God is writing the story for our family and it is so beautiful.... never easy....but beautiful.
Love you always,
Mommy and Daddy

Mommy and Grace ready to go out for the day

trip to Sandeeman 
sleeping after a long morning of playing
not quiet ready to go to bed

walking along the furniture


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new daughter. We are recently home with our son from Korea so I could relate to many of your emotions. So amazing watching him and realizing he is finally home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Kala and Ryan! Grace is absolutely adorable! So glad that God has blessed your both with this precious little gift!!

    ReplyDelete